Saturday, June 24, 2017

Remind Me Who I Am

But when the fullness of the time was come, God sent forth His Son, made of a woman, made under the law, To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Galatians 4:4-6

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. Romans 8:15

The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn theeJeremiah 31:3

He found him in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; He led him about, He instructed him, He kept him as the apple of His eyeDeuteronomy 32:10

Ye are bought with a price1 Corinthians 7:23a

Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of My hands; Isaiah 49:16a

I will love Thee, O Lord, my Strength. The Lord is my Rock, and my Fortress, and my Deliverer; my God, my Strength, in Whom I will trust; my Buckler, and the Horn of my Salvation, and my High Tower Psalm 18:1-2

But Thou, O Lord, art a Shield for me; my Glory, and the Lifter up of mine head Psalm 3:3 

Thou wilt show me the path of life: in Thy presence is fullness of joy; at Thy right hand there are pleasures for evermorePsalm 16:11 

Thou shalt guide me with Thy counsel, and afterward receive me to gloryPsalm 73:24

No comments: